Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Two Stars are better than one!


Whoo Hoo Day 2!

I know I'm late! I have good news and bad news. Bad news is I messed up today and by that I mean I ate breakfast, and ate breakfast again...oops! Good news, I lost 1 pound! O.o Yay, so stoked about it. I am extremely sleepy today, but I get off work at 2 and nap time it shall be! Now back to the error, not so bad of an error, but and error all the same. I ate a cup of Honey bunches of Oats w/Almonds and little over a half a cup of 2% milk at 7:30 am. I have to take the kids to the dentist, so while ther I began reading Oedipus Rex for my drama class and some Quality Assurance and Control stuff for Urinalysis. Basically I was side tracked and forgot that I had eaten. So I dropped the kids off at School and swung by McDonalds (9:15 am) on the way to work. Yes I can still eat McDonalds. The ideas is, you can eat just about anything, so long as its not fried in fatening oils and consumed in moderation.




Anyway I bought (read closely) a 32 oz cup of water (only $.50) and an egg mcmuffin, no butter (usually no cheese but not today).I took off the top half of the english muffin. I don't know about you, but I love my starches for dinner, and if I can only have one, there will be a problem. Nothing is wrong with eating the whole mcmuffin but th english muffin counts as two starches, as opposed to eating half and using 1/4 of the starches for the day. Mind you this puts me at a disadvantage for protein. So now I will make the decision to eat either protein for lunch or dinner. Well since it's Wednesday, they are offering potato bar for lunch at the campus diner, so no protein for lunchs it is! Also I think I will use my fat, by getting butter, and a condiment by using fat free sour cream....mmmmmm, that sounds simply marvelous. Also I think I will drink some of that wonderful Floridas Natural OJ, and buy a pear, seeing as how my snack was used by the Mickie D's trip. Ahh well, there are room for errors, but you must account for them.


So here is th breakdown for today then..... (also I think I may create a monthly calender and attach it as a photo so you will know what I am eating in advance) ....thats time consuming!


Breakfast 1 (7:30)
Cereal w/2% Milk>>>1 protien

Breakfast #2/ Snack (9:15)
Egg Mcmuffin no butter/half muffin >>>1 protein, 1 starch, 1 dairy
32oz Water (Yay half done for the day lol)

Lunch at noon
Baked potato>>> (2 Starches (yes I am sacraficing))
FF Sour Cream >> 1 condiment
low fat Cheese>>> 1 Dairy
broccoli and salsa>>>> 1 veggie
Butter>>>1fat
Salad >>> 2 veggies
Dressing>>> 1condiment
8 oz OJ>>>2 fruits

Snack (2 pm)
1 small Pear
16 oz Water

Dinner (5 pm)
8 oz herb smothered baked Chicken Breast>>>>1 protein
1/2 cup of white rice >>>1 starch
5 sprays of I can't believe it's not butter >>>>1 condiment
1 tsp mortons light salt
1 serving of steamed broccolli spears....yummy!>>1 veggie
Warmed apple slices for dessert.... yeah! >>>>1 fruit
Water for the remainder of the night

No comments:

Post a Comment